- Sega, Capcom, Namco and Gameloft have huge Valentine's Day price drops on a large catalog of their titles. Check out our post here with the full list of titles and prices!
- NBA Jam will be making it's way to iOS very soon. It seems as though it will be a port of the current console version, featuring all of the NBA teams and both campaign and instant action modes. Read our full write-up with gameplay footage here!
- There is code deep in the developer beta of iOS 4.3 that hints at gaming on the Apple TV. The code hints at Game Center-like leaderboards and a means to schedule games which could reference multiplayer. Being the device does not have flash storage, Apple may be looking at an OnLive type of service. The other possibility could be a new level of AirPlay, pushing games from your iPhone or iPad to the screen and using the handset as the controller. Being that there is also hints of opening AirPlay third-party developers in iOS 4.3, we might see this iteration of gaming on the Apple TV first.
- It looks as though Sony is ready to admit the existence of the Xperia Play. Sony is set to make their announcement at the Mobile World Congress this Sunday in Barcelona at 1pm EST. Check out our write-up on the upcoming announcement here!
- We'll get the full official details on Sunday, but a lucky few got early access to the Xperia Play at the NGP event. The device will run on Android 2.3, also know as Gingerbread, and will feature a mix of Android and PlayStation games.
Cover Orange - A puzzle game where you have to defend the oranges from the enemy rain cloud. The game is almost like Angry Birds if you were to take the side of the pigs and build cover over them. The game comes with tons of levels, Game Center support and might just spark another iOS game addiction. $0.99 in the app store, free Valentine's Day version also available.
Super Soviet Missle Mastar - Simple retro-style game from The Behemoth, creators of Castle Crashers. In the game you guide a Soviet missile towards the US while avoiding other flying obstacles such as planes, birds and helicopters. Features Game Center support and is free for a limited time.
Super Stick Golf - A fun physics golf game where you use aim and power to hit par or below. Each course changes in terrain difficulty and obstacles. There are 216 holes plus one super course, six unlockable clubs 8-bit chiptune soundtrack and Game Center support. $0.99 in the app store.
Are you picking anything up from the huge iOS sale? Interested in NBA Jam for the iOS, or playing games via your Apple TV? What do you hope to hear about the Xperia Play for this Sunday's official announcement? Speak up in the comments!