In a move to revitalize Uncharted 2's multiplayer, a new DLC pack has been announced. Introducing the Siege Expansion DLC pack, which will include eleven new trophies, two new maps, six new multiplayer character skins, and a new cooperative multiplayer mode for 2-3 players. The pack is scheduled for release over PSN on April 22, for the cost of â‚¬5.99 / £4.79, with the US price still unclear.
The cooperative mode is said to be similar to Gears of War's horde mode, where you fight an endless wave of AI enemies. The extra trick in Uncharted's version, is you'll have to constantly move to a different areas that require capture. So rather than just bunker down, you are forced change your strategies at every turn.
Here's a list of the trophies that the European PlayStation Blog put together:
- You Can’t Break Me — Complete All 3 Co-op Objective Maps on Crushing
- Under Siege — Finish Wave 10 in 1 Siege Game
- Speedy — Get 10 First! Medals
- I’ll Cover You — Get 50 Defender Medals
- Fallen Angel — Get 50 Afterlife Medals
- Not So Fast — Get 20 Shut’em Down Medals
- Jack Of All Trades — Get 15 Triple Threat Medals
- You Run, I’ll Shoot — Get 10 Protectorate Medals
- Back At Ya — Get 50 Retaliation Medals
- Kneel Before Z.. — Get 5 Put’em Down Medals
- Rock a Rhyme — Get 100 Tricky Medals
And here's a picture of the six skins that come with the pack:
Does this look like something you'd pick up, Ranters? Is Uncharted 2's multiplayer still popular enough to make this a success?
Source: PlayStation Blog