Atlus is sure, without a doubt, to please its fans with the PSN sale going on right now. They are calling it the "Super-Mega-Ultra 50% Off PSN Sale," and it is exclusive to the North American PlayStation Network Store. It looks like Japanese gamers have a reason to be jealous of us, now.
All of these titles will be on sale from November 16 to November 29, so be sure to grab them while they are hot!
Check out the list of games below to see which Atlus games will be on sale and how much each one will cost:
- Class of Heroes - PSP - $19.99
- Crimson Gym Saga - PSP - $14.99
- Droplitz - PS3 - $4.99
- Hammerin' Hero - PSP - $9.99
- Hexyz Force - PSP - $14.99
- Kenka Bancho: Badass Rumble - PSP - $19.99
- Riveria: The Promised Land - PSP - $7.49
- R-Type Command - PSP - $7.49
- Shin Megami Tensei: Persona - PSP - $19.99
- Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable - PSP - $19.99
- Steambot Chronicles: Battle Tournament - PSP - $7.49
Although not officially apart of the sale, gamers that purchase Knights in the Knightmare for the PSP will receive a free copy of Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone.
In this economy, gamers tend to be on the lookout for sales just like this one, and this could be big for Atlus. In addition to the sale, Atlus has a few new games coming to retail. Naruto Shippuden: Dragon Blade Chronicles and Naruto Shippuden: Naruto vs. Sasuke have been released today.
Does this Super-Mega-Ultra sale possibly give a glimmer of hope that the PSP port of Persona 2: Innocent Sin could be making it's way stateside? Only time will tell. In any case, this is a sale that gamers deserve and will be sure to enjoy to the fullest.
Is this PSN sale something that appeals to your gaming desire? Could it be that some of your favorite Atlus games are missing from this list that you wish were on sale? Let us know with your thoughts and comments below!
Source: PlayStation Blog