The PlayStation Store's Totally Digital Sale kicked off last week with popular titles like A Way Out, Child of Light, and Dead Cells leading the lineup of discounted games. With the Totally Digital Sale ending May 28, a sale titled Double Discounts has started, offering PlayStation Plus subscribers discounts doubling the value of discounts for standard PlayStation 4 owners.
Billed as saving up to 40% for those without PS Plus and saving up to 80% with PS Plus on the PlayStation Store, the games offered in the Double Discounts sale are aplenty, meaning there's something for everyone. For example, Grand Theft Auto 5, released in 2013, is discounted at 25% off from $29.99 to $22.49 for regular PS4 owners, while PS Plus members can purchase it for 50% off at $14.99.
Additionally, NBA 2K19 is getting a sizable discount on the PlayStation Store. Normally priced at $59.99, NBA 2K19 is on sale at 34% off for $39.59 for standard PS4 players while the game is 68% off at $19.19 for those with PlayStation Plus. This applies to Project Cars 2 by developer Slightly Mad Studios as well, which is on sale at 70% off for $17.99 for subscribers to PS Plus and 35% off at $38.99 for non-subscribers.
Other highlights in the Double Discounts sale include:
- Battlefield 4 - $12.39 / $4.79 (for PS Plus subscribers)
- BioShock: The Collection - $37.19 / $14.39 (for PS Plus subscribers)
- Burnout Paradise Remastered - $12.39 / $4.79 (for PS Plus subscribers)
- DiRT 4 - $35.99 / $11.99 (for PS Plus subscribers)
- Dragon Age: Inquisition - Game of the Year Edition - $24.79 / $9.59 (for PS Plus subscribers)
- Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen - $23.99 / $17.99 (for PS Plus subscribers)
- Mafia III - $24.79 / $9.59 (for PS Plus subscribers)
- Need for Speed Payback - $14.99 / $9.99 (for PS Plus subscribers)
- Outward - $35.99 / $31.99 (for PS Plus subscribers)
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider - $44.99 / $29.99 (for PS Plus subscribers)
- Sniper Elite 3 - $20.99 / $11.99 (for PS Plus subscribers)
- Titanfall 2: Ultimate Edition - $18.59 / $7.19 (for PS Plus subscribers)
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Complete Edition - $32.49 / $14.99 (for PS Plus subscribers)
The Double Discounts sale is offering some great deals for PS4 owners, though much more so for PS4 owners who subscribe to PlayStation Plus. For those interested in the program, prospective subscribers can purchase a 12-month membership for $59.99, a 3-month membership for $24.99, or a 1-month membership for $9.99.
There are some great games in this selection. Particularly, the opportunity to purchase Grand Theft Auto 5 for $14.99 should appear very enticing for those who have yet to play the popular open-world urban epic. Of course, if you have never played the BioShock games, the discounted remastered trilogy, BioShock: The Collection, is a deal worth engaging. Regardless of any games you choose to purchase, this deal ends June 4 at 8:00AM PT.
Source: PlayStation Store