Even though there is close to two weeks left until the game’s launch, Mass Effect: Andromeda's trophy list has been revealed. Players can now feast their eyes upon the many tasks they will be required to complete while adventuring as the Pathfinder, and they can also plan out certain approaches to ensure they don’t miss the Platinum Trophy.
Of course, there are plenty of spoilers in the Mass Effect: Andromeda trophy list, so be warned before looking through the items. As with past games in the series, there are major moments best left for the final playthrough of the game, and some choices that will likely leave players up at night wondering how things could have gone different. There are also some clues about gameplay elements in the Mass Effect: Andromeda missions, but again there will be spoilers so view at your own risk.
As well, there are some Mass Effect: Andromeda trophies that fit the usual mold of complete X action Y number of times. Some of them require using the new biotic powers available in BioWare’s sequel, while others are focused on interacting with the game’s new companion characters.
There are even a few trophies that require completion of certain actions in Mass Effect: Andromeda’s multiplayer, which is to be expected. Interestingly enough, though, many of the trophies that have a multiplayer component can be completed in single player as well. So those players who choose not to partake of the online in Andromeda won’t miss out.
That being said, it does sound as though there will be incentives to participate in the multiplayer, as a way of interacting with the single player. Again, not too much information is available, but Mass Effect 3’s multiplayer helped boost the player’s war assets in the single player story, and early on those assets were essential to getting the best ending.
With only a few weeks left until the release of Mass Effect: Andromeda, the anticipation is nearing a fever pitch, and BioWare still apparently has a few more teasers left for players. More importantly, all signs are silencing any doubts that a new Mass Effect isn’t right around the corner; in fact, Early Access for Mass Effect: Andromeda begins next week.
Mass Effect: Andromeda releases March 21, 2017 for PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
Mass Effect: Andromeda Trophy List
- Andromeda’s FinestCollect all trophies.
- FireworksPerform 100 power combos.
- TerminatorKill 2000 enemies.
- Death from AboveKill 100 enemies while hovering. (Single-Player)
- Close Combat SpecialistKill 100 enemies with melee attacks.
- With Our Powers CombinedDetonate 10 targets that were primed by a teammate. (Single-Player)
- Pinpoint ShotHit 250 enemy weak points while using a scope. (Single-Player)
- Medic!Perform 25 revivals on teammates.
- MastermindUsing constructs, kill 100 enemies.
- IcebreakerShatter a frozen enemy with a jump melee attack. (Single-Player)
- FastballHit an enemy with a thrown enemy 25 times. (Single-Player)
- Rough LandingDetonate a trip mine with a thrown enemy. (Single-Player)
- Friendly FireDirect your Remnant VI to attack each type of Remnant enemy. (Single-Player)
- TrapshooterHit 25 floating enemies with Concussive Shot, Lance, or Incinerate. (Single-Player)
- Sucker PunchUse a melee attack to hit 25 floating enemies. (Single-Player)
- Pyrotechnics ExpertLight three enemies on fire with one continuous Flamethrower attack. (Single-Player)
- Long-Distance JumpTravel at least 30m in a single jump. (Single-Player)
- MatchmakerComplete romances with three different characters across all playthroughs.
- Vanguard SurpriseWhile cloaked, hit an enemy with a Charge attack. (Single-Player)
- Hang TimeKeep the Nomad airborne for 35 seconds.
- UnwaveringComplete an “Insanity” single-player game, or 5 “Gold” multiplayer extractions from any firebase.
- VeteranSuccessfully complete a combined 25 strike team missions or APEX multiplayer mode extractions.
- APEXComplete the multiplayer mode tutorial mission.
- ExplorerComplete a combined five strike team missions or APEX extractions in multiplayer mode.
- Mission AccomplishedActivate Meridian.
- ActivationActivate the Remnant city.
- Family ConnectionsReboot the Pathfinder.
- LiberationFree the salarian ark.
- FootholdEstablish an outpost.
- ExaltationDestroy the exaltation facility or save the angaran prisoners.
- First StepsMeet the angara on Aya.
- AllianceAlly with an outlaw faction.
- PathfinderBecome the new Pathfinder.
- InitiatedGain access to the Tempest.
- World-ShaperActivate the first Remnant vault.
- BuccaneerRecover the krogan colony ship.
- Building BridgesStop the Roekaar leader.
- UnitedUnite the outposts against a common threat.
- Helping HandHelp Vetra’s sister.
- Signal TrackingFind the source of the strange signal Peebee discovers.
- Role ModelRescue the asari ark.
- Full RosterIn single-player mode, recruit all six squadmates.
- First ContactLand on an alien planet.
- Peak ConditionReach Level 40 in single-player mode or Level 20 in multiplayer mode.
- Kitted OutKill a foe with a Rank 5 weapon in a single-player game or equip a Rank 10 weapon in multiplayer.
- High PerformanceUnlock Rank 6 for each single-player profile type, or obtain a Level 6 multiplayer bonus stat.
- Full PowerEvolve one tech, one combat, and one biotic power to Rank 6. (Single-Player)
- Almost ThereReach Level 25 in single player mode or Level 15 in multiplayer mode.
- TeamworkCreate six strike teams or earn 25 assist medals in multiplayer mode.
- Top TalentPromote a strike team to Level 20.
- Jack Of All TradesEquip three different profile types.
- All ClearIncrease all discovered planets to 100% viability.
- TerraformerIncrease a discovered planet to 100% viability.
- CraftsmanshipCraft armor or a gun with 3 augments.
- Data MiningScan 100 different objects.
- CryptographerComplete 20 Remnant puzzles in a single playthrough.