Ever since the story trailer for Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite hit a month ago, fans have been eagerly awaiting the final piece of the puzzle for the upcoming fighting game – just how challenging it will actually be. That interest extends beyond just the title’s core gameplay, however, as many fans rely heavily on a fighting game’s Trophy list to provide pseudo end-game content for single player experiences. Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite has a roster that most games could only dream of emulating, but how much of a challenge will it be to Platinum the game?
As it turns out, it appears that fighting game fans will have their hands full once the game finally releases in just over a week. PlayStation Lifestyle has managed to uncover the full Trophy list for the game, and there will be some serious challenges ahead for those looking to unlock Gold and Platinum Trophies in Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite.
We’ll have a full, spoiler-full list of the Trophies at the bottom of this article, but some standouts include the Gold Trophies that will task players with completing Arcade Mode with every single character, alongside the Trophy that asks players to complete 100 missions in the game’s Mission Mode. While adept fighting game players will likely be able to blitz through these challenges easily, they’ll still be time consuming, and will force fans to participate in the stories of each individual character – something that should help develop an online community with a fresh, varied meta.
Of note, there are also a lot of Trophies centered around online play, so gamers will need to shake off any performance anxiety when it comes to Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite and brave the multiplayer functionality with some skill to Platinum the game. Luckily, with playable characters like Ultron and Zero, Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite will likely be enjoyable enough from a gameplay standpoint that getting beat down online for a few dozen matches before unlocking those last few trophies won’t be an issue.
Full Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite Trophy List
- Master of Infinity – Earn all trophies.
- Tivan Sends His Regards – Unlock 50 titles.
- Full Roster – Complete Arcade Mode with all characters.
- Living Legend – Complete 100 missions in Mission Mode.
- Fanatic – Unlock 20 titles.
- Local Champion – Play 50 matches in any offline mode.
- Fate of Two Worlds – Complete Story Mode chapter “Battling Ultron Omega.”
- Super Hero – Complete 40 missions in Mission Mode.
- Indestructible – Get a 5-game win streak in Ranked Match.
- Battle Veteran – Fight 50 battles in Online Mode.
- Master Class – Complete all missions for 5 different characters.
- Equal Opportunities Puncher – Fight against all characters in Online Mode.
- Power Made Flesh – Reach 10th Rank.
- Solo Round – Win without calling your partner or switching out in an online match.
- Battle Recruit – Fight 5 battles in Online Mode.
- Battle Junkie – Fight 10 battles in Online Mode.
- Eye on the Throne – Win 10 battles in Ranked Match.
- Fearless – Win without blocking in an online match.
- Master of the Fist – Reach 14th Rank.
- Ascending the Ladder– Win 1 battle in Ranked Match.
- King of the Hill – Win 30 battles in Ranked Match.
- Incredible – Get a 2-game win streak in Ranked Match.
- Invincible – Fight 100 battles in Ranked Match.
- Hobbyist – Unlock 3 Fighter Card backgrounds.
- Collector– Unlock 10 Fighter Card character colors.
- Here Comes a New Challenger! – Fight a battle in Online Mode.
- Local Fighter – Play 5 matches in any offline mode.
- Hero in Training – Pick each character in Arcade Mode.
- Good Blocks – Block 100 times. (Arcade/Online only)
- Earth’s Mightiest Hero – Complete Arcade Mode
- Worlds Collide – Complete Story Mode chapter “Rescue Mission.”
- The Hunt for Infinity – Complete Story Mode chapter “Symbiote Attack.”
- Sidekick – Complete 20 missions in Mission Mode.
- Wonderful! – Perform a 30-hit combo. (Arcade/Online only)
- Amazing! – Perform a 60-hit combo. (Arcade/Online only)
- Hyped Up – Use 50 hyper combo gauge bars. (Arcade/Online only)
- When Push Comes to Shove – Perform 50 advancing guards. (Arcade/Online only)
- That’ll Leave a Mark – Perform 5 Lv3 hyper combo finishes. (Arcade/Online only)
- Tag Team Special – Perform 20 combos that include an Active Switch. (Arcade/Online only)
- First Attack! – Perform 50 first attacks. (Arcade/Online only)
- Haggar Would Be Proud – Peform 50 throws. (Arcade/Online only)
- Infinity Fighter – Use Infinity Surge 50 times. (Arcade/Online only)
- Infinity Warrior – Use Infinity Storm 50 times. (Arcade/Online only)
- Combo Machine – Perform 20 auto combos. (Arcade/Online only)
- PERFECT! – Achieve a perfect victory. (Arcade/Online only)
- Winning with Style – Perform 10 Lv1 hyper combo finishes. (Arcade/Online only)
- Passport to Beatdown Country – Fight in all of the stages.
Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite is set to launch on September 19, 2017 for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.