Last May, video game retailer GameStop offered massive deals on games and other accessories via the Pro Day Sale. Now, starting today until the weekend, GameStop is offering another Pro Day Sale that slashes prices off games and accessories for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. It is important to remember that the sale is exclusive to GameStop PowerUp Rewards Pro members only. So for those without a membership, the store's website will only display regular prices.
GameStop's current game deals offer discounts on numerous games for several platforms. The retailer is also giving discounts on recently released games such as Remedy Entertainment's Control, which is available now for $49.94, which is $10 off of its list price of $59.99. The game is slated to receive DLC updates in the coming months, and Control's 2020 roadmap seems to suggest an Alan Wake crossover.
RELATED: GameStop Store Redesign Leaks Online
Players can check out the list of GameStop's Pro Day Sale deals for video games below:
PS4/ Xbox One/ Nintendo Switch Games
- Assassin's Creed Odyssey - $19.99 (from $59.99)
- Red Dead Redemption 2 - $39.99 (from $59.99)
- Borderlands Game of the Year Edition - $19.99 (from $29.99)
- Borderlands The Handsome Collection - $14.99 (from $19.99)
- Devil May Cry 5 - $39.99 (from $59.99)
- Anthem - $9.99 (from $19.99)
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - $39.99 (from $59.99)
- Sinking City - $49.99 (from $59.99)
- Just Cause 4 - $29.99 (from $39.99)
- Mario+Rabbids Kingdom Battle - $19.99 (from $59.99)
- Team Sonic Racing - $29.99 (from $39.99)
- Assassin's Creed III Remastered - $24.99 (from $39.99)
- Crash Bandicoot: N. Sane Trilogy - $24.99 (from $39.99)
- Diablo Eternal Collection - $39.99 (from $59.99)
- My Time at Portia - $29.99 (from $39.99)
Apart from games, GameStop is also offering good deals on several consoles both new and pre-owned. The Nintendo Switch is currently available for $299, but players can get the console for free if they trade in either an iPhone 7+, Samsung Galaxy S9, or an iPad Pro that grants them up to $300 trade credits. The retailer is also offering up to $420 trade credits for those trading in an iPhone X, Samsung Galaxy S10, or an iPad Pro 3. Unfortunately, the retailer is not offering any deals for the Nintendo Switch Lite, which releases today.
Moreover, GameStop is offering discounts for a pre-owned PS4 and Xbox One. However, for those interested in a brand new Xbox One X, GameStop will offer a $50 gift card for every purchase of the NBA 2K20 Special Edition of that console. Other console deals include:
- PS4 500 GB (Pre-Owned) - $199.99 (from $219.99)
- Xbox One X NBA 2K20 Special Edition Bundle 1TB - $499.99 (free $50 Gift Card)
- Xbox One 500 GB (Pre-Owned) - $129.99 (from $159.99)
- Nintendo Switch with Neon Blue and Red Joy-Con - $299.99 (free Starlink Starter Pack valued at $59.99)
Lastly, several gaming accessories are also available for a discount. For those who missed Microsoft's Xbox Wireless Controller deal a couple of weeks ago, GameStop is offering the Phantom Black and Phantom White controllers for $49.99 each, which is $20 off of its list price of $69.99. Other gaming accessories in the sale include:
- Xbox Wireless Controller Phantom Black & Phantom White Special Edition - $49.99 ea (from $69.99)
- PS VR Astro Bot & Moss Bundle - $229.99 (from $299)
- HTC Vive Pro Head Mounted Display - $549.99 (from $799)
- Kraken Wired Tournament Gaming Headset - $59.99 (from $79.99)
As previously mentioned, GameStop's Pro Day Sale is available today, September 20, until Sunday, September 22. Players can check out the full list of discounted items here.