Everyone here at Game Rant is enjoying the World Cup. Well, the Canadian Ranters refuse to enjoy anything beyond hockey, but the rest of us are really enjoying the World Cup. So to commemorate the ridiculousness of the whole thing, we’re throwing a contest! I’ll give you the details in just a moment, but first: What can you win?
Prizes for our glorious soccer contest include PC copies of Dragon Age: Origins, Mass Effect 2, Jade Empire and Mass Effect! That’s right, BioWare games! It has nothing to do with the World Cup, but that shouldn’t stop you from entering!
Now here are the details you’ve been waiting for. What do you have to do to win one of these excellent games?
Contest 1: Photoshop a vuvuzela into a screenshot of a dramatic or otherwise hilarious video game moment.
- First Place: Dragon Age: Origins
- Second Place: Jade Empire
Contest 2: Use a drawing program (like Paint), or hand-draw your favorite video game character with a vuvuzela. Bonus points for creativity, multiple characters, and context!
- First Place: Mass Effect 2
- Second Place: Mass Effect
How to submit: Since our new comment system doesn’t allow users to post images (that I know of), please email your pictures to rory[at]gamerant[dot]com, or tweet a link to @bluexy. I’ll be sure to update this post with new submissions, or retweet them as fast as possible!
- US Only Shipping – Sorry internationals, feel free to join in on the hilarity! If there’s enough international participation, I’ll add a bonus prize via Steam. I mean it, I’ll spend $30 for a prize if you submit internationals!
- One Prize Per Contestant – Feel free to enter for both contests as many times as you like, though!
- Contests Ends July 11 – After the World Cup is over, so is the contest! May be extended another week depending on participation.
- Rules Subject to Change – I know I’m forgetting something, but that covers the important bits I believe.
There you have it, Ranters! Looking forward to some amazing submissions!