Fortnite 2.0, Epic's re-vamp of their insanely popular third-person Battle Royale, has been out for a few weeks now, and the new systems and gameplay changes it added are already becoming familiar. A huge part of the update was the addition of a new Fortnite map, with a variety of aquatic activities that can be completed on it, such as fishing, swimming and boating.
One of the new Points of Interest most connected to these activities is Dirty Docks, an industrial harbor on the island's east coast complete with loading cranes, factories, and container yards. It is also the focus of a new set of weekly challenges coming on November 1 called the Dockyard Deal Challenges. Here's how to get them done.
There are 10 challenges in the Dockyard Deal set, discovered by dataminer Lucas7yoshi, though only 8 of them need to be completed to unlock the new loading screen. This is a Challenge in itself, as is finding the T in the loading screen once it's been unlocked, continuing on the Hidden Letter Challenges that have been running since 2.0 launched.
- Complete any 8 challenges to unlock the Dockyard Deal loading screen.
- Eliminations at Pleasant Park or Dirty Docks (x3).
- Search chests at Dirty Docks or Salty Springs (x7).
- Deal damage with sniper rifles to opponents (x250).
- Jump a motorboat through different flaming rings (x3).
- Deal any damage to opponents by shooting exploding gas pumps (x1).
- Visit the Boat Launch, the Coral Cave and Flopper Pond.
- Deal damage to enemy structures with explosive weapons (x1000).
- Deal damage to opponents from above (x250).
- Land at Weeping Woods, Lazy Lake and Pleasant Park (x3).
- Explosive weapon eliminations (x2).
- Search the hidden 'T' found in the Dockyard Deal loading screen.
Where to Land
While most of the challenges in the Dockyard Deal can be completed through the course of normal Fortnite gameplay, there are some that require a player to be at a specific Point of Interest. There are five of these Points of Interest listed as part of the Challenge set, though players won't need to visit them all to complete it.
Pleasant Park can be found in the north-west of the map, just north of Salty Springs, which is another of the listed Points of Interest. Weeping woods is a little further south than that, and Lazy Lake is to its east, both of which can be landed at to complete part of one of the Challenges. By completing the Challenges at these locations, and the more generic ones, players will unlock the new loading screen, and the ability to track down the hidden T.
Fortnite is out now for iOS, Android, PC, PS4, Switch, and Xbox One.