Season 7 of Fortnite is quickly approaching the end, giving players only three more weeks to complete any outstanding challenges until the expected next season kicks off. With a new week here, new challenges, both free and as part of the seasonal Battle Pass, are available to Battle Royale players to earn additional XP and stars. For those who have the Battle Pass, here's how to locate all Expedition Outposts.
While not overly difficult, finding all seven of Fortnite's Expedition Outposts will require some planning, especially for those players who attempt to do this all in one match. Thankfully, all seven can be seen on the in-game map, appearing as tiny red houses. The buildings themselves are short, red structures that appeared at the start of season 7, so it's likely that players know where a few are already. Better yet, many of them feature great escape tools like a Stormwing or zip line, so players will have options if confronted by an enemy player or group.
- To the northeast of this town is a small hill where this outpost sits.
- Head south-west to find this outpost sitting between two mountains. It's also just outside the start of the snowy region of the map.
- West of this location, the outpost is sitting on a fairly open hill. Thankfully, this is a location with plenty of Stormwing planes and zip lines, making it easy to travel to the next location.
- Slightly Northeast of Happy Hamlet, this next outpost sits on a mountain top.
- This outpost sits on the elevated center hill just west of Dusty Divot. Using a plane makes it much easier to reach this location.
Sitting northwest of Tomato Temple and Southeast of Lazy Links, this outpost can be found on the ground near the river that eventually feeds into Loot Lake.
- This outpost nears the edge of where the desert region ends east of Fatal Fields.
In addition to these outposts, week 7 challenges players to also locate seven chests in Loot Lake or Frosty Flights and use a Rift or Rift-To-Go item in three different matches. The final Battle Pass challenge is also the first part of a multi-tiered activity. Stage 1 asks that players simply land at Salty Springs, a residential location near the center of the map, just below Dusty Divot. Naturally, with many others attempting to complete this challenge, players should expect a shootout right at the start of the match.
Fortnite is available now in early access for Android, iOS, PC, PlayStation 4, Switch, and Xbox One.