Just a day before its release, the entire list of Final Fantasy 15 trophies and achievements has been revealed. Be warned, though - there are a lot of spoilers ahead.
The decade-long wait for Final Fantasy 15 is now just a tantalizing day away from ending, and that proximity to the finish line means that fans will have to remain vigilant if they plan to avoid any spoilers. Final Fantasy 15 is supposed to be way different from its predecessors, and that includes the game's narrative, which means many of the series' most dedicated players will be ushering in their own social media blackouts until they can complete the game themselves to see how it holds up when compared to Final Fantasy's very best.
In the meantime, however, those unconcerned about the greater part of Final Fantasy 15's plot have found themselves at the center of a wonderful torrent of information. Square Enix recently announced that the game would be getting a hefty day one patch, and the details of Final Fantasy 15's Crown Update have now been revealed. In the meantime, the size of Final Fantasy 15 itself has also been discussed, with many gamers genuinely taken back by the JRPG's gigantic file size.
For fans who really want to know what's up with Final Fantasy 15 ahead of release, however, there is no better method than scouring the game's trophy and achievement details. That the list has leaked at all is likely due to the fact that many locations have already broken Final Fantasy 15's street date, and now that some gamers have completed their first playthrough of the title, it's easier to compile a complete list of the game's trophies.
For those looking for some spoiler free hints at what kind of trophies and achievements they can unlock, there will be recognition for gamers learning their first ability, casting their first spell, gaining levels in fishing, and even one for playing five rounds of Justice Monsters Five. The latter is an in-game mini game that has also been made available on mobile devices, although presumably the achievement and trophy only counts for playing Justice Monsters Five in Final Fantasy 15.
For fans unafraid of spoilers, however, Game Rant has compiled an exhaustive list for what gamers can expect - and yes, there are accomplishments centered around chocobo riding. Be warned, however, as there are massive spoilers ahead, and only those who are okay with knowing some of Final Fantasy 15's twists and turns ahead of time should continue reading.
Final Fantasy 15's Trophy/Achievement List:
- The World Wanderer - Complete all trophies.
- Insomnia's Waking Nightmare - Completed the prologue.
- Departure - Completed Chapter 1.
- No Turning Back - Completed Chapter 2.
- The Open World - Completed Chapter 3.
- Living Legend - Completed Chapter 4.
- Dark Clouds - Completed Chapter 5.
- A Way Forward - Completed Chapter 6.
- Party of Three - Completed Chapter 7.
- Seaworthy - Completed Chapter 8.
- Callings - Completed Chapter 9.
- The Heart of a King - Completed Chapter 10.
- In the Dark - Completed Chapter 11.
- End of Days - Completed Chapter 12.
- Redemption - Completed Chapter 13.
- Homecoming - Completed Chapter 14.
- Chosen King - Defeated Ifrit on Normal difficulty.
- Learner's Permit - Drove the Regalia.
- Chocobo Jockey - Rode a Chocobo.
- Regalia Pilot - Rode the Regalia Type-F.
- Quadruple Threat - Equipped four weapon slots.
- Faithful Heir - Collected thirteen royal arms.
- New Power - Learned first ability.
- Self-Improved - Activated 20 ability nodes.
- Self-Mastered - Activated 50 ability nodes.
- Angling Rookie - Improved fishing level for the first time.
- Survival Rookie - Improved survival level for the first time.
- Photo Rookie - Improved photography level for the first time.
- Cooking Rookie - Improved cooking level for the first time.
- Angling Expert - Reached maximum fishing level.
- Survival Expert - Reached maximum survival level.
- Photo Expert - Reached maximum photo level.
- Cooking Expert - Reached maximum cooking level.
- Just Hangin' Around - Performed first point-warp suspension.
- Brother-in-Arms - Issued first ally command.
- Blind Spot - Performed first blindside link.
- Noct You Like a Hurricane - Initiated first link-strike after parrying an attack.
- The Power of Kings - Called for the Armiger for the first time.
- Magical Worker - Crafted a spell for the first time.
- Black Mage - Used magic for the first time.
- Divine Intervention - Summoned one of the Six for the first time.
- High Five for Justice! - Played JUSTICE MONSTERS FIVE for the first time.
- Immortal Photobomb - Caught an image of Gentiana in a photo.
- Spinning a Yarn I - Completed first sidequest.
- Spinning a Yarn II - Completed five sidequests.
- Spinning a Yarn III - Completed ten sidequests.
- Spinning a Yarn IV - Completed twenty sidequests.
- Spinning a Yarn V - Completed forty sidequests.
- Weaving a Tapestry - Completed eighty sidequests.
- My First Hunt - Completed first hunt.
- Tortoise Toppler - Defeated the adamantoise.
Final Fantasy 15 will be available for PS4 and Xbox One on November 29, 2016.