As if the wait for Bethesda’s newest post-apocalyptic RPG wasn’t maddening enough already, gamers can now see the full list of achievements for Fallout 4 online.
The full list of Fallout 4 achievements or trophies, depending on your gaming loyalty, is available now and includes some hints regarding both the story of the Boston wasteland as well as some previously undisclosed features in-game. Given that Bethesda recently confirmed that Fallout 4 had officially gone gold, it makes sense that a list of finalized achievements would not make its way online. As expected, the title will feature the usual compliment of 50 achievements or trophies, and a lot of information can be gleaned from some of the trophy names and descriptions.
Gamers beware – some of these achievements might contain spoilers for content in Bethesda’s newest take on the wasteland, and future Bostonian Vault dwellers should be careful about checking out the full list of achievements prior to loading up Fallout 4 themselves. However, other accolades simply hint at some gameplay elements that fans can look forward to engaging in once the long wait for Fallout 4 is over.
For instance, the achievement “Future Retro” confirms that there will be Holotape sub-games available within Fallout 4, while the “Homerun!” and “Touchdown!” trophies appear to suggest the possibility that some good old fashioned American pastimes might be present even after the bombs dropped. Perhaps the Best Buy-exclusive Vault Boy socks will end up being good luck charms for fans on a particularly intense game day.
While it’s fun to try and figure out just what some of the missions in Fallout 4 will entail based on their achievement titles, the practice certainly doesn’t make the wait for Bethesda’s latest take on their AAA franchise any easier. Fans have been absolutely rabid for any information or merchandise regarding the game, and even with a re-release that Bethesda had earlier suggested simply wouldn’t be possible, the Fallout 4 Pip-Boy Edition managed to sell out immediately once again. Clearly the hype for Fallout 4 hasn’t died down at all.
In fact, we’d argue the anticipation for Fallout 4 has reached an all-time high, and that news regarding the game won’t stop dominating headlines until gamers finally get their hands on it. If there’s one thing the list of achievements confirms above all else, it’s that Fallout 4 is going to have a massive amount of things to do and places to explore – although, let’s face it, Bethesda fans were never really worried about that in the first place.
For those fans who want the full list of possible achivements, check it out below.
Fallout 4 Achievements List:
- War Never Changes – Enter The Wasteland
- When Freedom Calls – Complete “When Freedom Calls”
- Unlikely Valentine – Complete “Unlikely Valentine”
- Reunions – Complete “Reunions”
- Dangerous Minds – Complete “Dangerous Minds”
- Hunter/Hunted – Complete “Hunter/Hunted”
- The Molecular Level – Complete “The Molecular Level”
- The Nuclear Option – Complete “The Nuclear Option”
- Institutionalized – Complete “Institutionalized”
- Mankind-Redefined – Complete “Mankind-Redefined”
- Powering Up – Complete “Powering Up”
- Nuclear Family – Complete “Nuclear Family”
- The First Step – Join the Minutemen
- Taking Independence – Complete “Taking Independence”
- Old Guns – Complete “Old Guns”
- Semper Invicta – Join the Brotherhood of Steel
- Blind Betrayal – Complete “Blind Betrayal”
- Ad Victoriam – Complete “Ad Victoriam”
- Tradecraft – Join the Railroad
- Underground Undercover – Complete “Underground Undercover”
- Rockets’ Red Glare – Complete “Rockets’ Red Glare”
- Sanctuary – Complete “Sanctuary”
- Community Organizer – Ally with 3 Settlements
- Benevolent Leader – Reach Maximum Happiness in a Large Settlement
- Gun-For-Hire – Complete 10 Side Quests
- Mercenary – Complete 50 Misc. Objectives
- Scavver – Gather 1000 Resources Used For Crafting
- What’s Yours Is Mine – Pick 50 Locks
- RobCo’s Worst Nightmare – Hack 50 Terminals
- Armed and Dangerous – Create 50 Weapon Mods
- Wasteland D.I.Y. – Craft 100 Items
- Never Go It Alone – Recruit 5 Separate Companions
- Lovable – Reach Maximum Relationship Level with a Companion
- Fix-Er-Upper – Build 100 Workshop Items
- Future Retro – Play a Holotape Game
- …The Harder They Fall – Kill 5 Giant Creatures
- Ranger Corps – Discover 100 Locations
- Print’s Not Dead – Read 20 Magazines
- Prankster’s Return – Placed A Grenade Or Mine While Pickpocketing
- Masshole – Kill 300 People
- Animal Control – Kill 300 Creatures
- Homerun! – Get a Homerun
- Touchdown! – Get a Touchdown
- They’re Not Dolls… – Collect 10 Vault-Tec Bobbleheads
- …They’re Action Figures – Collect 20 Vault-Tec Bobbleheads
- Born Survivor – Reach Level 5
- Commonwealth Citizen – Reach Level 10
- Unstoppable Wanderer – Reach Level 25
- Legend Of The Wastes – Reach Level 50
- Prepared For The Future – Decide the Fate of the Commonwealth
What non-storyline achievements do you think look the most promising? Do you think you’ll be able to 100% the achievements even though Fallout 4‘s potential playtime is over 400 hours? Let us know in the comments below.
Fallout 4 releases for PS4, Xbox One, and PC on November 10, 2015.