With just one day to go before Tom Clancy’s The Division is finally released, Ubisoft reveals the full list of achievements and trophies for their highly-anticipated shooter.
After a number of massively successful beta tests and numerous teaser trailers, Tom Clancy’s The Division is just one day from finally launching. While gamers have sampled a decent amount of The Division and its impressive game world, no one is entirely sure just how big the game really is. But with the game’s release just on the horizon, Ubisoft has given gamers some idea on what to expect by revealing the The Division‘s entire list of achievements – which can be found at the end of this article.
At 51 achievements or trophies, it appears that The Division is indeed a massive game with plenty of things to do. Given that the equally-large Fallout 4 had 50 achievements, it’s fair to say that gamers won’t get bored with The Division for quite a while.
After examining The Division‘s list of achievements, a lot of information can be gleaned from some of the trophy names and descriptions. For those who are not caught up on all things related to The Division, some of these achievements may contain spoilers, and future Strategic Homeland Division agents should be careful before sneaking a peek at The Division‘s achievement list.
While some of these achievements are the usual level-grinding or skill-building ones found in every other open-world game, some of The Division‘s trophies reveal extra dimensions to what we already know about the game. For instance, the “Can’t stand the heat!”, “Crime and Punishment”, and “Last Man Standing” achievements all refer to the three enemy factions in The Division, and these trophies suggest that gamers may be forced into a confrontation with each of them at some point.
It also appears that The Division is sprinkling out details and tidbits related to the game’s story and setting using optional collectibles. With achievements such as “The Finder” and “Agent Diaries” requiring players to roam The Division‘s sizable map in search of missing files and calls, it appears that there’s a lot of backstory and details that have yet to be revealed.
One of the most popular features during The Division‘s beta tests were the PvP Dark Zones, and Ubisoft has dedicated at least four trophies just to this aspect of the game. For those not wanting to kill fellow players for loot, there are also a sizable amount of achievements rewarded to those who participate in co-op missions and for teamwork.
For fans who want the entire list of possible achievements in the game, check it out below.
Tom Clancy’s The Division Achievements List:
- Platinum Agent – Unlocked every Trophy in Tom Clancy’s The Division.
- Activated – Get to Manhattan.
- Outbreak – Discover the origins of the Virus.
- Can’t stand the heat! – Eliminate the leader of the Cleaners.
- Crime and Punishment – Eliminate the leader of the Rikers gang.
- I’ve Got the Power – Secure the Power Plant.
- He knows You’re Listening – Discover the fate of the first wave of Agents.
- Last Man Standing – Eliminate the leader of the Last Man Battalion.
- You Win Some, You Lose Some – Uncover information on the modification of the Virus.
- What Needs To Be Done – Hear out Bliss’s Monologue in Grand Central.
- The Final Curtain – Uncover the Secret Lab.
- On the Level – Reach Level 30 with an Agent.
- Marathon – Discover ALL of the Safe Houses in Manhattan.
- Know No Fear – Finish all of the missions at Level 30 on the Hard difficulty.
- Hardened Combatant – Complete 20 Missions in Challenge mode.
- United We Stand – In a play session start and complete a Co-op Mission without anyone being downed or dying.
- Shadows of the past – Discover all of the World E.C.H.O. scenes in the game.
- Droning on… – Extract all of the Aerial Photos from the crashed Drones.
- Survivalist – Recover all of the Survival Handbook pages.
- Agent Diaries – Extract the final calls from all of the collectible phones found in the World.
- The Finder – Retrieve the files and reports from all of the missing First Wave Agents.
- Incident Reports – Extract audio incident reports from all of the JTF laptops.
- Gain a Foothold – Speak to Fey Lau at the Base of Operations.
- The Engineer – Rescue Paul Rhodes in Passway Project.
- The Doctor – Rescue Dr. Jessica Kandel and finish the Madison Square Garden mission.
- The Captain – Rescue Captain Roy Benitez in Lincoln Tunnel.
- State of the Art – Level up all wings of the Base of Operations and unlock all of the perks.
- Skillz – Equip 10 different Skill Mods.
- Skill Kill – Finish off 50 enemies using Skills.
- Technophile – Unlock all of the Mods for any one Skill.
- Those Signature Moves – Activate any of the Signature Skills 100 times.
- Natural Talent – Be attributed with a kill while having a Talent active.
- One Down, Two to Go! – Purchase all of the Talents in any one wing of the Base of Operations
- Jack Of All Trades – Purchase all of the Talents from the Base of Operations.
- Bling! Bling! – Equip all Equipment slots with Superior or High-end Items.
- Good With My Hands – Craft 10 items.
- Master Craftsman – Craft a High-end item.
- Deconstructive Criticism – Deconstruct 100 items.
- Looking for Group – Join or create a group.
- Medic! – Revive a team mate 20 times in co-op.
- Lean On Me – Heal or Buff allies 100 times.
- Networking – Complete 20 Missions as part of a group.
- Shut that door – Close a car door while in cover.
- Raid the Arsenal – Kill 1 enemy with each of the 6 Gun classes.
- Worth the Wait – Successfully Extract a contaminated item from the Dark Zone.
- Mass Extraction – Extract an item at all 8 Extraction Zones.
- Legendary – Extract a Superior or High-end Item from the Dark Zone.
- Headhunter – Kill a named Elite in the Dark Zone.
- You Just Made the List… – Kill 10 Named Enemies in the Dark Zone.
- For Justice! – Kill a player who has Gone Rogue.
- I am the LAW! – Kill 20 Rogue Agents.
What do you think about all the achievements in The Division? How long will it take you to get through all 51 trophies? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.
Tom Clancy’s The Division is set for launch on March 8, 2016 for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.