With a couple of days to go before Dark Souls 3 is launched in Japan, Bandai Namco releases the full list of achievements and trophies for its upcoming action RPG.
With just a couple of days to go before Dark Souls 3 is launched in Japan, publisher Bandai Namco has revealed the entire list of achievements and trophies for the game. While a number of gameplay previews have been released for the game, no one is entirely sure just how big Dark Souls 3 actually is. But based on the the size of Dark Souls 3‘s achievement list – which can be found at the end of this article – it appears that gamers may be sinking quite a few hours into From Software’s upcoming action-RPG.
At 43 achievements or trophies, it seems that Dark Souls 3 is yet another massive entry into the Dark Souls franchise. Given that the gigantic Tom Clancy’s The Division featured 51 achievements, it’s fair to say that Dark Souls 3 will feature plenty of content for players to get through.
Not only does Dark Souls 3‘s achievement list give gamers some idea on the game’s size, the list also reveals lot of information regarding bosses, Covenants, and quest locations. Some of Dark Souls 3‘s achievements contains spoilers, so those who are aiming to be the next Ashen One may want to be careful when going through the achievements list.
In addition to what is shaping up to be a massive game, it appears that there is going to be a considerable amount of post-launch content for Dark Souls 3. It’ll be interesting to see how this post-launch DLC will be incorporated into the game, given that Dark Souls 3 is intended to be the concluding chapter in the Dark Souls trilogy, and altering the game’s conclusion retroactively may not go down well with fans.
But since it’s a bit early to be thinking about any DLC, gamers should be focusing on how to tackle the challenges that lay ahead in Dark Souls 3. With a total of 17 achievements dedicated to boss battles alone, it appears that the title will not be for the faint of heart. Of course, there’s a special edition Dark Souls 3 strategy guide available for those unable to handle the game’s difficulty, but where’s the fun in that?
For those who want the entire list of possible achievements in the game, check it out below. Once again, the list contains many spoilers on bosses and Covenants, so fans that want to keep things a surprise may want to skip this next part.
Dark Souls 3 Achievements List:
- The Dark Soul – Acquire all trophies
- To Link the First Flame – Reach “To Link the First Flame” ending
- The End of Fire – Reach “The End of Fire” ending
- The Usurpation of Fire – Reach “The Usurpation of Fire” ending
- Lords of Cinder: Abyss Watchers – Defeat the Abyss Watchers, Lords of Cinder
- Lord of Cinder: Yhorm the Giant – Defeat Yhorm the Giant, Lord of Cinder
- Lord of Cinder: Aldritch, Devourer of Gods – Defeat Aldritch, Devourer of Gods, Lord of Cinder
- Lord of Cinder: Lothric, Younger Prince – Defeat Lothric, Younger Prince, Lord of Cinder
- Supreme Weapon Reinforcement – Reinforce any weapon to the highest level
- Master of Infusion – Perform all forms of infusion
- Master of Sorceries – Acquire all sorceries
- Master of Pyromancies – Acquire all pyromancies
- Master of Miracles – Acquire all miracles
- Master of Rings – Acquire all rings
- Master of Expression – Learn all gestures
- Ultimate Bonfire – Reinforce a bonfire to the highest level
- Ultimate Estus – Reinforce the Estus Flask to the highest level
- Covenant: Warrior of Sunlight – Discover Warrior of Sunlight covenant
- Covenant: Way of Blue – Discover Way of Blue covenant
- Covenant: Blue Sentinels – Discover Blue Sentinels covenant
- Covenant: Blade of the Darkmoon – Discover Blade of the Darkmoon covenant
- Covenant: Rosaria’s Fingers – Discover Rosaria’s Fingers covenant
- Covenant: Mound-makers – Discover Mound-makers covenant
- Covenant: Watchdogs of Farron – Discover Watchdogs of Farron covenant
- Covenant: Aldritch Faithful – Discover Aldritch Faithful covenant
- Untended Graves – Reach the Untended Graves
- Archdragon Peak -Reach Archdragon Peak
- Iudex Gundyr – Defeat Iudex Gundyr
- Vordt of the Boreal Valley – Defeat Vordt of the Boreal Valley
- Curse-rotted Greatwood – Defeat the Curse-rotted Greatwood
- Crystal Sage – Defeat Crystal Sage
- Deacons of the Deep – Defeat the Deacons of the Deep
- High Lord Wolnir – Defeat High Lord Wolnir
- Pontiff Sulyvahn – Defeat Pontiff Sulyvahn
- Dancer of the Boreal Valley – Defeat Dancer of the Boreal Valley
- Dragonslayer Armour – Defeat Dragonslayer Armour
- Old Demon King – Defeat Old Demon King
- Oceiros, the Consumed King – Defeat Oceiros, the Consumed King
- Champion Gundyr – Defeat Champion Gundyr
- The Nameless King – Defeat Nameless King
- Enkindle – Light a bonfire flame for the first time
- Embrace the Flame – Become a Host of Embers for the first time
What do you think about all the achievements in Dark Souls 3? Do you think you can survive long enough to get through all 43 trophies? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.
Dark Souls 3 is scheduled for launch on April 12, 2016 for PC, PS4, and Xbox One in North America. Japanese gamers can play the game on March 24th.