The Corsair M65 PRO RGB offers customization for both a variety of play styles and surfaces, making for an affordable gaming mouse worth checking out.
When it comes to gaming mice, options are a dime a dozen. Some favor function, some favor style, and most try to offer a union between the two. Corsair’s M65 Pro RGB is a little bit of both, and a gaming mouse well worth checking out.
With a sleek black design, the Corsair M65 Pro RGB is unassuming at a glance, but there is quite a lot working under the hood. From a style perspective, the mouse offers three separate lighting sections, which can be customized using the Corsair Utility Engine. There are options for static colors, rainbow patterns, or even unique color combinations. Again, these options are purely cosmetic and in no way impact the utility of the mouse, but they do make for a PC accessory that stands out.
Form-wise, the M65 Pro RGB fits comfortably in the hand with easy access to all the necessary accommodations (mouse wheel, back/forward side buttons, etc.). The device also offers plenty of customization options to support a wide variety of gaming needs. Players can shift the weight allocation for light, faster movement or give the mouse a little more heft if they so desire.
Similarly, the mouse can be customized (via a separate utility engine) to suit different surface styles, ensuring that it works accurately and efficiently depending on the player’s mouse pad or mouse surface.
And those players who want even more customization in their mouse speed will love the ‘Sniper’ button the M65 Pro RGB. Using it, the mouse can change DPI sensitivity for tighter or wider pointer movement. It’s a nice touch for those gamers who are constantly switching between games, or who have two wildly different options in their regular rotation.
Gaming Mouse Specs
- 12000 DPI high-accuracy sensor: Custom tuned, gaming grade sensor for pixel-precise tracking.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum structure: Light weight, durability, and optimal mass distribution.
- Advanced weight tuning system: Set the center of gravity to match your play style.
- Surface calibration tuning utility: Optimizes sensor precision and responsiveness for your playing surface.
- Optimized sniper button positioning: Take advantage of on-the-fly DPI switching to instantly match mouse speed to gameplay demands.
- Harness the Power of CUE: Don’t just configure your mouse – program it with double macros, custom RGB lighting, and more.
- Eight strategically placed buttons: Gain an advantage by customizing your button configuration and play your way.
- High-capacity Omron switches rated for 20 million clicks: Ensure reliable performance that holds up through even the longest campaigns.
- High-mass scroll wheel: A rubberized exterior is wrapped around a metallic core for great feel and tactile precision.
- Extra-large PTFE glide pads: Great feel and swift, precise movement with minimal effort.
- MSRP: $59.99 Exc. Tax
After some rigorous testing with the M65 Pro RGB, we are happy to report that the gaming mouse performs excellently in all situations. It’s profile might take a little getting used to depending on what mouse gamers were using previously, but after that it’s hard not to fall in love with the M65. Even without the colored light customization and the DPI switching button, the mouse gets the job done where it counts: it’s accurate, easy to use, and is in no way “fussy.”
Most importantly, at $59.99, the M65 Pro RGB is an affordable option for the active PC gamer that should meet all of their needs and then some. Admittedly, there are higher end options with more bells and whistles and customization, but for the price point and the amount of customization available, the M65 Pro RGB is an easy recommendation.
The Corsair M65 PRO RGB is available for $59.99 now.