What would be the best thing you could get from your favorite video game website? If you answered, “A new favorite weekly video game web-comic,” then hang on because Game Rant’s Corrupted Saves video game webcomic has exactly what you need.
Join Zac Landry and Aaron Leach every week for the same Game Rant-flavored awesome-sauce that you’ve grown accustomed to… only now with pictures!
Friends, Corrupted Saves proudly brings to you this public service announcement: ‘Times It’s NOT OK to Cosplay.’
- Funerals: It doesn’t matter how big of a Naruto fan your Nana was. She was just telling you that so you would stop recapping every excruciating detail of every episode for her.
- Charity Runs: It’s about distance, not speed, so that Sonic costume isn’t going to do anything for you, except maybe cause heat stroke.
- Birthday Parties: Unless you’re there working as entertainment, leave the Pikachu outfit at home.
- Movie Openings: Are you Johnny Depp? We’re you a Pirates extra? Jack Sparrow stunt double? Then why are you dressed like him?
- Game Releases: You’re a thirty-year old dressed like a stuff animal for pete’s sake!
Instead of continuing to list these one by one, let’s just say that if you aren’t at an event that ends in the word “con,” then go ahead and wear regular clothes. Yes, even when you go pick up your copy of LittleBigPlanet 2 next Tuesday.