Given the economy, it’s hard for some gamers to get what they want – and with the prices of most games, who can blame them? That’s why, here at Game Rant, we thought we’d share a good Christmas bargain with you:
As Kotaku reported, Wal-Mart has announced that if you buy a $199 Nintendo Wii Bundle from their US stores next week, you’ll get a $50 Wal-Mart Gift Card for your patronage. Convenient, seeing as that about covers the cost of a new game for your new system! And just to tip you towards using the gift card on another game, Wal-Mart has also stepped up and knocked $10 off the prices of several top games until December 24th.
Here’s the low-down on the bargains, which aren’t just exclusive to the Wii:
- Mario & Sonic at the Winter Olympics (Wii) – now $40
- Lego Rock Band (Wii) – now $40
- MySims: Agents (Wii) – now $40
- Tekken 6 (Xbox 360 and PS3) – now $50
- Rock Band: Beatles (Wii) – now $40
- Madden 2010 (Xbox 360 and PS3) – now $50
- WWE 2010 (Xbox 360) – now $50, WWE 2010 (Wii) – now $40
- Batman Arkham Asylum (Xbox 360) – now $50
- Dragon Age: Origins (PS3) – now $50
- Left 4 Dead 2 (Xbox 360) – now $50
- Halo 3: ODST (Xbox 360) – now $50
- Uncharted 2 (PS3) – now $50
With Left 4 Dead 2, Halo 3: ODST, Uncharted 2 and Rock Band: Beatles in there, it’s a pretty solid list of hitters. The deal starts next week and runs until Christmas Eve, so you’ve got time to do your shopping – unless, of course, they sell out.