Capcom just announced that they will be giving hardcore fans the opportunity to pre-order a limited and pretty epic special edition of Dead Rising 2, dubbed the High Stakes Edition. Pre-orders for this are available now and are limited while supplies last; this offer is only available through Capcom’s online store.
The High Stakes Edition, according to Capcom’s website is, “Taking advantage of the Dead Rising 2’s setting and going all out with this Fortune City-flavored edtion!”
The Dead Rising 2 High Stakes Edition Includes:
- Dead Rising 2 Game (Xbox 360 or PS3)
- Poker set in a black high-impact case sporting the Fortune City logo and including:
- 100 poker chips- 4 different colors featuring the Fortune City logo
- 2 decks of ‘blood-stained’ custom playing cards featuring character art
- 5 green dice
- 1 ‘blood-stained’ dealer chip
- Fortune City Visitor Map featuring the game map and ads for Fortune City locations and attractions
- Terror is Reality XVII admission ticket with redemption code for the unique Psycho skills pack downloadable content
- One Dead Rising 2 High Stakes Edition will contain the ‘Golden’ Terror Is Reality XVII admission ticket, which is redeemable for Burt the Zombie, a 6’ Dead Rising 2 zombie replica
According to Capcom, if you like your stakes high, then you will love the new collectible Dead Rising 2 High Stakes Edition. And for only $89.99 on both Xbox 360 or PS3, that is a hell of deal. Especially when compared to other special editions that were more expensive and extremely disappointing. Ahem, I am talking about you Arkham Asylum.
If you love Zombies as much as I do, and you love killing them even more, then this is possibly one of the more exciting special editions of game announced, I mean come on you get a chance to win a 6 foot tall zombie figure, appropriately named Burt.
Pre-Order your copy now for guaranteed delivery on release date on September 28th, 2010 for the PS3 and Xbox 360.