The full trophy list for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered on PlayStation 4 appears online, and all are centered on the game’s single player campaign.
In about a month’s time, Call of Duty fans that opt for Infinite Warfare‘s Legacy Edition will be able to get their hands on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered. There is significant hype for the remaster, as it promises to update one of the most critically acclaimed first-person shooters of all time for modern consoles. Part of this upgrade will include more achievements/trophies than were available to unlock in the original game, with one that has major story implications for the Call of Duty franchise in general.
For those that don’t want any spoilers for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered, turn away now. Everyone else can read on to learn that Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered will actually allow players to kill Vladimir Makarov, the antagonist of Modern Warfare 2 and 3, during the campaign. Doing this unlocks an amusing new trophy called “Time Paradox,” one of 13 new achievements added to the game.
It seems like the bulk of the new trophies added to Modern Warfare Remastered, like Time Paradox, challenge players with playing the campaign in unique ways. For example, there is one trophy called “Explosion Man” that asks players to kill 20 different enemies with explosions in a single campaign level. Another still requires players to beat an entire level without reloading their gun a single time, which means players will have to constantly be picking up guns off the ground if they hope to survive.
With 51 trophies versus the 37 achievements that were available in the original game, Modern Warfare Remastered should have added replayability for completionists. However, the lack of multiplayer achievements is a little puzzling, especially since the Modern Warfare Remastered multiplayer experience is arguably the game’s main selling point. Even without the added incentive of trophies, though, we imagine players will still spend plenty of time battling it out in updated versions of Call of Duty 4‘s 16 multipayer maps.
Below is a complete list of the trophies players will be able to unlock in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered.
- Bird on the Ground – Shoot down an enemy helicopter with an RPG in the single player campaign
- Dancing in the Dark – Kill the power
- Daredevil – Kill an enemy while blinded by a flashbang in the single player campaign
- Death From Above – Operate an AC-130 gun ship
- Desert Storm – Find the Desert Eagle in ‘Crew Expendable’ and kill 5 enemies with it
- Desperate Measures – Corner Zakhaev’s Son
- Dogs. I Hate Dogs. – Kill 20 attack dogs with a knife
- Down Boy Down – Survive a dog attack
- Earn a Winged Dagger – Complete ‘F.N.G’
- Explosion Man – Kill 20 enemies with explosives in a single level
- Eyes and Ears – Find 30 enemy intel items
- Feel the Heat – Kill all 4 tanks on the overpass with the Javelin missile in ‘The Bog’
- Flyswatter – Destroy 8 enemy helicopters in ‘Heat’
- Four of a Kind – Kill 4 enemies in a row with headshots in the single player campaign
- Ghillies in the Mist – Complete ‘All Ghillied Up’ without alerting any enemies
- Look Sharp – Find 15 enemy intel items
- Make the Jump – Infiltrate a cargo ship
- Man of the People – Save the farmer
- Man versus Machine – Alert the enemy helicopter in ‘All Ghillied Up’ and take it down
- Master Ninja – Complete any level using only the knife to kill enemies
- New Squadron Record – Complete the cargo ship mockup in less than 19 seconds
- No Rest for the Weary – Stab an injured crawling enemy
- Piggyback Ride – Carry Cpt. MacMillan to safety
- Reinforcement Denied – Kill at least 3 rappelling enemies in a single rope
- Rescue Roycewicz – Save Pvt. Roycewicz on the stairs
- Retro Shooter – Complete any level without reloading your weapon (excluding ‘The Coup’ and ‘Aftermath’)
- Roadkill – Kill 2 enemies by blowing up a car in the single player campaign
- Save the Bacon – Protect ‘War Pig,’ the Abrams tank
- Straight Flush – Kill 5 enemies with one shot while in the AC-130 gunship
- The Man in the High Tower – Find and use the hidden cache in ‘Heat’
- Three of a Kind – Kill 3 enemies in a row with your knife in the single player campaign
- Time Paradox – Kill Makarov and complete your mission
- Win the War – Complete the game on any difficulty
- Wrong Number – Find Al-Asad’s safehouse
- Your Show Sucks – Destroy all the TVs showing Al-Asad’s speech
- Best of the Best – Beat IW best time on the Ship Training course in ‘F.N.G.’ (15.1 sec)
- Mile High Club – Sky dive to safety on Veteran difficulty
- The Bog – Complete ‘The Bog’ and ‘War Pig’ on Veteran difficulty
- The Escape – Complete ‘Hunted’ and ‘Death From Above’ on Veteran difficulty
- The First Horseman – Complete ‘Shock and Awe’ on Veteran difficulty
- The Fourth Horseman – Complete ‘Game Over’ on Veteran difficulty
- The Package – Complete ‘Crew Expendable’ on Veteran difficulty
- The Rescue – Complete ‘Blackout’ on Veteran difficulty
- The Search – Complete ‘Charlie Don’t Surf’ on Veteran difficulty
- The Second Horseman – Complete ‘Safehouse’ on Veteran difficulty
- The Shot – Complete ‘All Ghillied Up’ and ‘One Shot, One Kill’ on Veteran difficulty
- The Third Horseman – Complete ‘Heat’ and ‘The Sins of the Father’ on Veteran difficulty
- The Ultimatum – Complete ‘Ultimatum,’ ‘All In,’ and ‘No Fighting in the War Room’ on Veteran difficulty
- Weapon Master – Get a kill with each type of handheld gun, explosive and launcher in the single player campaign
- Deep and Hard – Complete the game on Hardened or Veteran difficulty
- Just another day at the office – Earn all available trophies for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered will be available on November 4th for PC, PS4, and Xbox One.