Here's how to unlock and listen to songs from Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare and Modern Warfare 2 in the Zombies in Spaceland mode for Infinite Warfare.
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare is stuffed with secrets for fans to discover in all three of its game modes. However, it seems as though Zombies in Spaceland houses the most secrets, ranging from an elaborate Easter Egg to a fun celebrity cameo appearance. There's another secret in Zombies in Spaceland that has been discovered, and it serves as a nod to the first two Modern Warfare games.
In Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, fans can trigger songs from Modern Warfare and Modern Warfare 2 to play in Zombies in Spaceland. Accomplishing this isn't necessarily complicated, but it's something that would be difficult for players to just figure out on their own.
Here's how to unlock the Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare and Modern Warfare 2 songs in Infinite Warfare's Zombies in Spaceland mode:
1. Modern Warfare Song
Out of the two songs, unlocking the Call of Duty 4 song is easier. For this one, players need to locate three teddy bear photos, which are found on Employee of the Month boards that spawn randomly in eight possible locations around the 80's sci-fi theme park. Typically, these Employee of the Month boards are found inside of buildings, as opposed to the outside areas of the park.
Here are all the possible locations for the teddy bear photographs to appear:
- Astrocade: Go upstairs, and look through the window directly to the right at the top of the stairs.
- Journey into Space: Where the Blue Bolts perk is located, through the window in the center of the area.
- Kepler System: Go up the stairs to a lone window that zombies can down tear down. Look through the window to see it on the far wall.
- Polar Peak: At the top of the slides, through the window barricade.
- Polar Peak: Behind the rollercoaster control panel.
- Underground: In the same room as the Racin' Stripes perk, itself located in the underground tunnel.
- Underground: Look for the dark office blocked by boxes. Aim through the window or door to see the photograph.
- Underground: On the wall to the left of the barricade that leads to the Kepler System.
2. Modern Warfare 2 Song
With the Call of Duty 4 song unlocked, the next step is unlocking the Modern Warfare 2 song. Unfortunately, unlocking this song is much more difficult. Instead of shooting photographs of teddy bears, players have to shoot three actual teddy bears. The problem is that the location of these bears seems to be completely random.
The bears have been found in over 30 different locations around the park and counting. Basically, players will just have to make a crawler or lead a train so that they have sufficient time to scour the park for teddy bears. It will be easier when playing in co-op, so players can split up and each focus on a specific area of the park.
When looking for teddy bears, check nooks, alcoves, windows, shelves, and more. The teddy bears are usually located in areas that are just outside the playable area of the map, so keep that in mind during the teddy bear hunt as well.
By triggering both the Call of Duty 4 and Modern Warfare 2 songs, players will unlock the "I Love the 80's" achievement/trophy for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare. This brings them one step closer to completing the game, but they still have an elaborate Easter Egg to solve, plenty of weapons to craft, and many more challenges ahead of them if they wish to conquer all of its challenges.
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare is available now for PC, PS4, and Xbox One.