The world has seen a new Call of Duty game every year since 2004 without fail, and 2015 will be no different, thanks to Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 releasing on November 6th across multiple platforms. With fan-favorite developer Treyarch back at the helm, optimism for this year’s Call of Duty entry is higher than usual.
Treyarch’s return isn’t the only thing to be excited about when it comes to Call of Duty: Black Ops 3. The game features a co-op campaign mode, the franchise’s signature multiplayer is back with some major twists, and the beloved Zombies mode makes a return as well. And now the full list of trophies for Black Ops 3 has been released, giving fans an even better idea of what to expect when the game drops next month.
For the most part, the trophies will be identical to the achievements in the Xbox One version of the game. However, this list doesn’t necessarily apply to the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of the game, as last-gen Black Ops 3 won’t have a Campaign mode. In the meantime, check out the full list of trophies for Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 below:
- Platinum – Awarded when all other trophies have been unlocked
- Disavowed – Complete Black Ops on Hardened, Veteran, or Realistic
- A Second Chance – Complete New World on Hardened, Veteran, or Realistic
- High Tide – Complete In Darkness on Hardened, Veteran, or Realistic
- Belly of the Beast – Complete Provocation on Hardened, Veteran, or Realistic
- Into the Abyss – Complete Hypocenter on Hardened, Veteran, or Realistic
- Blood for Blood – Complete Vengeance on Hardened, Veteran, or Realistic
- Friends and Foes – Complete Rise and Fall on Hardened, Veteran, or Realistic
- Understanding Madness – Complete Demon Within on Hardened, Veteran, or Realistic
- Fly, Swim, Shoot – Complete Sand Castle on Hardened, Veteran, or Realistic
- 200 Stories of Sheer Adventure! – Complete Lotus Towers on Hardened, Veteran, or Realistic
- Full Circle – Complete Campaign on Hardened, Veteran, or Realistic
- No One Will Believe You – Complete the Campaign on Realistic
- Another Side of the Story – Complete the Campaign on any difficulty
- Hold Still! – Kill 6 enemies affected by one Blinding Swarm or Firefly Swarm
- Rolling Heavy – Kill 5 enemies using one burst of Unstoppable Force
- Sting like a Talon – In Campaign, kill 20 enemies while flying the same Talon
- Decimator – In Campaign, kill 10 enemies in under 3 seconds
- Curator – Discover all of the collectibles in the Campaign
- Gun Game – In Campaign, kill 5 enemies with 5 different guns in under 30 seconds
- Personal Decorator – Earn all Decorations
- Doing Camo Right – In Campaign, unlock all camos for any weapon
- Maximum Firepower – Take control of an ASP
- Walking Encyclopedia – Discover all of the collectibles in any Mission
- Crackshot – In Campaign, kill 5 enemies from over 100m away
- Can’t Hide – In Campaign, kill an enemy through a wall or obstruction
- Biff! Bap! KaPow! – Kill three enemies in a melee combo
- Inertial Distance – In Campaign, wall run over 250 meters
- For real this time – Earn a Gold Rating in the training simulator
- Foe To Friend – Use an enemy combat robot to kill 10 enemies
- Throwing Flak – Kill 3 Talons with a single mid-air grenade detonation
- Unlocked Potential – Fully upgrade a Cybernetics Core
- Lock, Stock, And Then Some – In Campaign, unlock all attachments for any weapon
- In Their Sleep – In Campaign, kill 5 stunned enemies in under 3 seconds
Zombies Mode Trophies
- Silverback In Black – Hack the Data Vault and brace yourself for Cyber’s Avengening in Dead Ops Arcade 2
- The Beginning of the End – In Shadows of Evil, complete all Rituals
- From the Shadows – In Shadows of Evil, spot the Shadowman five times in one game
- Not out of Gobblegum! – In Shadows of Evil, purchase and chew every type of GobbleGum in your Pack
- Sorry, we’re DEAD – In Shadows of Evil, kill 10 zombies that are inside of a store in one game
- Strike! – In Shadows of Evil, use the rocket shield attack to kill at least 10 ombies in one burst
- Beat CoP – In Shadows of Evil, summon the Civil Protector in every district in a single game
- The Spider and the Fly – In Shadows of Evil, kill 10 zombies ensnared by a Widow’s Wine grenade
- Margwa Party – In Shadows of Evil, kill 2 Margwas in a single round
- Parasite-Seeing – In Shadows of Evil, kill 5 Parasites while riding on the train
- Welcome to the Club – Reach Sergeant (Level 10) in Multiplayer while playing online
- Battle Tested – Reach Commander (Level 55) in Multiplayer while playing online
- Tactical Specialist – Get 5 Medals based on a Specialist Ability in a single game
- Deadly Specialist – Get a Specialist-based medal that requires 3 or more rapid kills while using any Specialist Weapon
There are a few standout trophies that tease a few overlooked or unknown features and modes. First off, it appears there is a new difficulty for the game’s Campaign mode, called Realistic, that we presume will offer a forth option to players. Considering the tough challenge Veteran offers, though, it will be interesting to see just how much the difficulty is cranked up on the Realistic setting.
The list also reveals that the twin stick shooter mini-game Dead Ops Arcade is coming back as Dead Ops Arcade 2. A spinoff of Zombies Mode, Dead Ops Arcade was an amusing distraction in the original Black Ops. With both Dead Ops Arcade 2 and the Shadows of Evil Zombies map, it looks like players are in for plenty of undead action with Black Ops 3.
Finally, Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 looks to be the first game to have multiplayer achievements/trophies since World at War (and before that, Call of Duty 3). World at War gave players the equivalent of 0 gamerscore if they managed to prestige in the game, but otherwise, the Call of Duty series has stayed away from multiplayer achievements and trophies.
While some games absolutely should not have multiplayer trophies, since the online in many games is dead after just a few short months, it makes sense for Call of Duty to have multiplayer trophies, as the games always have at least partially active online communities. Furthermore, the online mulitplayer is easily the most popular component in the Call of Duty games, so why not reward players with trophies in the mode they’ll be spending most of their time playing anyway?
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 will be available November 6th for PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, and Xbox One.