As part of the changing of the seasons, several retails are offering Spring-related sales. Amazon, for example, is offering great deals on games such as Red Dead Redemption 2, but more specifically, it is offering quite a few deals pertaining to games for the Nintendo Switch. This includes the major games that serve as a Switch staple in the community such as The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild and Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, but it also includes some ported games such as Skyrim.
The aforementioned titles may as well as headline the event, especially given how far and few Nintendo Switch deals actually are. Amazon is currently selling Breath of the Wild and Smash Ultimate for $50 each, and beyond that, Prime members also benefit from their two-day shipping with these deals as well. This adds on to the savings which average at least $10 across the bigger Nintendo Switch titles.
However, it is not just the big titles getting the savings. Skyrim for the Switch can be picked up for $50, and Rocket League Ultimate Edition is on sale for $41.50. There's even a small discount on Yoshi's Crafted World, which is still practically brand new. Other titles that are discounted include Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy, The Lego Movie 2 Video Game, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, and more.
The complete list of Amazon deals for Nintendo Switch games is as follows:
- Bayonetta 2 (physical) + Bayonetta (digital) -- $49.94
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy -- $30
- Dead Cells -- $27.51
- Doom -- $49.94
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim -- $49.94
- FIFA 19 -- $50.75
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild -- $50
- The Lego Movie 2 Video Game -- $20
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe -- $55
- Mario Tennis Aces -- $49.94
- Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate -- $36.56
- My Hero One's Justice -- $30
- NBA 2K19 -- $30
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe -- $55
- Pokemon: Let's Go, Eevee -- $49.75
- Pokemon: Let's Go, Pikachu -- $49.93
- Rocket League - Ultimate Edition -- $41.50
- Sid Meier's Civilization VI -- $40
- Super Mario Odyssey -- $50
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate -- $49.89
- Tales of Vesperia -- $35
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus -- $49.70
- Yoshi's Crafted World -- $56.97
For those interested in more savings across the board, GameStop's Spring Sale 2019 is also underway, with major titles such as Division 2, Kingdom Hearts 3, and Resident Evil 2 all being on sale for a limited time. It'll end on April 20, so those looking for savings as a physical retailer, be sure to act quick. The Amazon deals for these games are also limited-time, but no end date has been identified. So, interested gamers will want to pick up their favorite titles ASAP.