It was only a week ago when we first learned about Red Dead Redemption‘s upcoming DLC packs. Lucky for us, Rockstar is keeping everyone updated on the process by releasing four new screenshots from their first DLC pack: Legends and Killers.
Here’s the rundown on what will be included in the $10 multiplayer add-on:
“Legends and Killers” Pack
New active map locations, characters and more:
- Release date: beginning of August 2010;
- 9 new multiplayer map locations – more than doubling the amount of territories in the multiplayer competitive modes;
- 8 new multiplayer characters – play as characters from Red Dead Revolver;
- Introducing a new projectile weapon: the Tomahawk, with corresponding challenges for single-player and multiplayer gameplay;
- New achievements and trophies.
I’m only so far through the campaign, but hopefully you all can help me identify the characters found in these screenshots:
Now, my personal favorite multiplayer skin is the Overweight Mexican Bandito that everyone starts out with at level one. There’s a certain amount of charm to him that none of the other characters provide. However, I may just be swayed by Shirtless Dynamite Head. Everyone would look at me and say, “Now there’s a dude I don’t want to mess with. Plus, check out his sweet beard.”
In all honesty, I’m not sure if I’ll be picking this up. $10 is quite a bit of money for some new multiplayer maps and a few skins. I did have quite a bit of fun running through the cooperative DLC with some fellow Rant Writers, but otherwise I’m not willing to make the investment.
What do you think, Ranters? Interested in picking up some more multiplayer content for Red Dead Redemption? Also, who are these characters?
The Legends and Killers Pack is due for release in the beginning of August and will run you $10 on PSN and 800 MSP on Xbox Live.