- User Data: We will NOT be resetting any user data this patch. (i.e. you keep all your Mechs, XP, CB, MC as is).
- All levels have had a lighting pass done for 3.4.1
- Performance improvements (both client side and server side)
- DirectX 11 disabled for now
- 3D Vision disabled for now
- Dummy equipable items for Open Beta : Cockpit Command Console, Beagle Active Probe, Guardian ECM Suite
- Please note that these items do not yet affect gameplay; their functionality will be coming soon in a future patch
- Added minimal support for equipping skins and cockpit items to support the PC Gamer Skin and the Coconut Monkey.
- Fixed Error dialog message visibility.
- Launch mode retained when returning from match
- Ready Button exposed to Chat-Group interface
- Restrict PostMSAA to either on or off (fixes jitter)
- Prevent duplicate bindings on same control. Also prevent invalid rebind data from being saved.
- Added Info button to Advanced Options
NEW TRIAL MECH ROTATION:
- Raven RVN-2X
- Centurion CN9-AL
- Dragon DRG-1N
- Awesome AWS-8T
- Weapon particle effect updates
- Holding “Q” will show the known targeting information of all visible targets.
- Default weapon groups system enabled
- Powered down Mechs no longer relay target information
- LRM15 and LRM20 have a reduced chance of hitting the ground when fired at a near target
- Target will no longer be lost when target Mech shuts down due to overheating
- Can no longer target Mechs when you are shut down
- Autocannon 2,5,10s have had their rate of fire increased.
- All Autocannons have had their ammunition count increased.
- LBX/10 has had its grouping tightened slightly.
- Night Vision effect updated
- Allied units on the minimap will no longer sometimes behave like enemy markers
- Thermal should now appear on variant textures
- Enabling Chain-fire on a Mech with no weapons will no longer soft lock the game
- Destroying components after a teammate disconnects no longer rewards XP
- Chain fire will no longer hiccup when trying to fire disabled weapons
- LRMs no longer lose tracking when fired just off of a close locked target
- Cooldown bar will no longer jump around after firing during high ping/lag situations
- AMS will no longer keep firing when the fire button remains held
- Suicide will provide no end of match rewards.
- Internal structure will show proper damage levels on the paper doll at round start
- Reinstating the Founder’s Mechs front page.
- Reset Launch Mode when logging out
- AutoRepair/Rearm doesn’t reset when options do
- Fix resolution switch after login
- Terminate Friends-List on logout & Connection Loss
- Fixed inactivity timer
- Fixed Match Summary layout