2013 has proved to be one of the biggest, and therefore most expensive, years for video gaming thanks to the release of quite a bit if new hardware. That’s good for gamers because now, more than ever, there are so many options. The PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 are at their best prices ever and still getting strong releases with more on the way. Their successors, the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, are already on the market and just in time for the holiday.
If you’re looking for that last minute holiday gift for that special gamer or tech enthusiast in your life, read on for some ideas. Handheld, console and PC gamers alike, we have something for everyone!
For The PC Gamer
- Looking for an affordable rig ready for use? Check out the Lenovo Erazer X700 available in Best BuysÂ and on holiday discount on the official Lenovo website if ordered by the end of the week for as low as $1299. Also available on Amazon.
For The PlayStation Gamer
- PlayStation 4. Multiple options on Amazon.
- PlayStation 3 – Grand Theft Auto V bundle. Find it on Amazon for as low as $334.
- Walking Dead PS Vita Bundle. Find it exclusively on Amazon for as low as $190.
For The Xbox Gamer
- Xbox One. Find it on Amazon for as low as $500.
- Xbox 360 250GB Holiday Value Bundle. Find it on Amazon for as low as $200.
For The Nintendo Gamer
- Wii U Deluxe Set with New Super Mario Bros U and New Super Luigi U. Find it on Amazon for as low as $318.
- Nintendo 3DS XL. Find it on Amazon for as low as $194.
- Nintendo 2DS. For the younger gamer in your house. Find it on Amazon for as low as $133.
Epic Gaming Keyboards & Mice
- GX-Gaming Manticore.Â Pro gaming keyboard with lighted keys. Find it on Amazon for as low as $80.
- Roccat SAVU. Lightweight gaming mouse. Find it on Amazon for as low as $50.
- Mad Catz R.A.T.9. The most badass and cool looking wireless gaming mouse.Â Find it on Amazon for as low as $121.
- Razer BlackWidow. The perfect backlit mechanical keyboard for serious users and gamers. Find it on Amazon for as low as $105.
Epic Gaming Headsets
- Astro A50.Â For the premium wireless sound and mic tech. Recommended for YouTubers & Podcasters. Find it onÂ AmazonÂ for $299.
- Skullcandy PLYR1 7.1. The more affordable alternative to the A50 for consoles. Find it on Amazon for as low as $180.
- Turtle Beach Marvel Seven.Â Premium wired headsets for the comic book movie fan and gamer (limited edition with interchangeable speaker plates). Find it onÂ AmazonÂ for as low as $169.
- Logitech G230 Stereo Gaming Headset. More affordable gaming headset. Find it onÂ AmazonÂ for as low as $60.
Extra Cool Peripherals For The Elite Gamer
- Razer Tartarus. Great for the PC gamer looking for a keyboard alternative for their left hand. Recommended for fans of mech games. Find it on Amazon for as low as $60.
- Kontrol Freek. Great for console gamers looking to enhance their controllers for more precision in any game. Recommended for players of shooters and racers. Check out the product line on Amazon.
- Gunnar Optiks. Advanced computer eyewear for any gamer to protected against strain and improve focus during game sessions. We recommend theÂ Gunnar Optiks RPG. Find it on Amazon for as low as $80.